Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance and make recommendations for future business activities.
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Explore investment opportunities, inbound and outbound, ensuring adequate financial capital aligns with business plan.
- Explore merger, acquisition, investment, and divestiture opportunities.
- Establish and evaluate profit plans.
- Identify trends in markets and financial performance.
- Provide financial models and forecasting, recommending changes to operating and strategic plans.
- Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in business, finance, or related field.
- 1 year of experience in strategic business development.
Email resume to email@example.com